Association Science & Télévision / Pariscience International Science Film Festival
204, rue du Château des rentiers, 75013, Paris, FRANCE
Phone number: +33 (0)1 47 27 10 02
Association under the French Law of 1901
SIRET: 439 308 982 00032
The Pariscience International Science Film Festival is organized by the Association Science & Télévision (AST).
Publishing Director: Valérie Cordier, general delegate
Design & Development: Clair et Net
Web Hosting: OVH
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information: On the website www.pariscience.fr, the AST shares information about the Pariscience International Science Film Festival ; its year-round activities ; scientific and audiovisual news ; actions led by the festival’s partners.
2. Videos: The website www.pariscience.fr hosts several videos. Any video available was subject to a prior agreement with its legal owners.
3. Hypertext links: The website www.pariscience.fr contains links to access other websites and resources.
4. Calls for entries: The website www.pariscience.fr features several calls for projects, calls for entries, calls for applications and donation campaigns. All the data collected during these events are exclusively reserved to the AST and solely for administrative purposes. They will not be shared with any other entity.
5. Newsletters: Visitors of the website www.pariscience.fr can subscribe to the Pariscience Film Festival’s newsletter. All data collected thought subscriptions are solely used to send the festival’s newsletter. They will not be shared with any other entity. You can unsubscribe at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the « Unsubscribe » link present in every newsletter.
6. Ticketing: The website www.pariscience.fr contains a ticketing service, used for Pariscience’s events. All data collected through the ticketing service are exclusively reserved to the AST.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You use the website www.pariscience.fr under your sole and entire responsibility. Any use of or reliance on this website, its contents and its links is at your sole risk. The AST cannot be held accountable for any data loss or direct and indirect financial and/or material damage.
With the exception of all images, the reproduction on a printed format of texts available on www.pariscience.fr is allowed, especially for educational purposes. Said reproduction is subject to three conditions:
- Distribution must be free of charge.
- The integrity of the original text must be preserved. No alteration of any sort is allowed.
- Explicit reference to the site as a source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
For any other use, please write to email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
According to the Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978 and the RGPD (05/25/2018), you have at any time the right to access, rectify and suppress any personal data. To do so, please write to the AST at firstname.lastname@example.org.